*Please note* NO RETURNS please read through the description and use our free downloads to make sure this planner is right for you.
The planner that started it all
It's time to say goodbye to 2020 (finally) and start the new year with the MSTRPLN 2021 Dated Planner. Whether you're a seasoned planner or a planning novice, this planner will get you goal-setting, vision boarding and budgeting in no time.
The dated MSTRPLN planner is full of everything you need to crush the new year - monthly calendars, weekly layouts, goal setting pages, financial trackers, bill sections thought prompts and grid and blank pages to customize this planner to fit your exact needs.
- The MSTRPLN yearly planner spans from January to December 2021.
- Beginning of the week starts on Monday.
- Financial breakdowns: New to budgeting? Welcome! We show you how to successfully use our budget pages and financial trackers in the beginning of the planner so you'll be able to accomplish your money goals. Need more help? Join our community on Instagram or email us directly and we'll help you.
- Vision boarding: write, draw or paste images into this section for what you envision your life to be.
- Goal setting pages with breakdowns: Nothing impossible when there's a plan and we'll help you get there.
- Budget planning: OK, here's the scary part. In order to get where you want to be financially, you need to know where you've been. Use this planner to tackles your debts, plan your financial goals and keep track of your weekly budget to set yourself up for financial independence.
- Weekly layout: Plan your date nights, girls nights and nights in. Don't forget the to-do list at the bottom of every day but cap your to-do list at three so you don't go crazy. (balance, remember?)
- Weekly thought prompts: Inspirational quotes are cool but have you ever been asked a question that's so though provoking that it changes the direction or your entire journey?!
- Monthly layout: What kind of planner would we be if you couldn't plan your monthly manicures well in advanced?
- Yearly layout: What day does Halloween fall on this year? Don't worry, we got you.
Grids and blank page: The back of the planner is your playground. Bullet journal, flow chart, write or draw to your hearts desire.
- Convenient back pocket: Got stickers, love letter or sticky notes? You can put 'em back here.