Crush the new year with the Weekly Annual 2021 MSTRPLN Digital
Planner. The dated electronic calendar is full of everything that comes in the physical and printable planners but with convenience of using it on your tablet or computer.
please make sure this purchase is right for you as we do not offer refunds for our printable and digital planners.
What to know:
- Compatible with GoodNotes and any PDF reader
- Shaded tabs for easy navigation between months and categories
- Monday start date
- 2 download limit
- If you're new to digital downloads and using GoodNotes, this is a great beginner tutorial from our friend Mrs. Call's Campers
- If you're exporting the digital planner to GoodNotes or Notability on your iPad, it's recommended that you save your PDF to your "Files" on your iPad, then go into your app and import the PDF into the app from your "Files" folder.
- The digital planner is not designed for iPhone or Android use.
- If your digital planner is experiencing delays, check to see that you're using the latest version of your notetaking app or PDF annotating/markup app. Delays may also be a result of your device reaching storage capacity. Lastly, delays are expected are more elements are added.
- Any other question, please check the Help & Instruction tab in your digital planner or reach out to us directly at email@example.com
- NO REFUNDS on digital or printable downloads. Please make sure this purchase is right for you.
- The MSTRPLN yearly planner spans from January to December 2021.
- Beginning of the week starts on Monday.
- Financial breakdowns: New to budgeting? Welcome! We show you how to successfully use our budget pages and financial trackers in the beginning of the planner so you'll be able to accomplish your money goals. Need more help? Join our community on Instagram or email us directly and we'll help you.
- Vision boarding: write, draw or paste images into this section for what you envision your life to be.
- Goal setting pages with breakdowns: Nothing impossible when there's a plan and we'll help you get there.
- Budget planning: OK, here's the scary part. In order to get where you want to be financially, you need to know where you've been. Use this planner to tackles your debts, plan your financial goals and keep track of your weekly budget to set yourself up for financial independence.
- Weekly layout: Plan your date nights, girls nights and nights in. Don't forget the to-do list at the bottom of every day but cap your to-do list at three so you don't go crazy. (balance, remember?)
- Weekly thought prompts: Inspirational quotes are cool but have you ever been asked a question that's so though provoking that it changes the direction or your entire journey?!
- Monthly layout: What kind of planner would we be if you couldn't plan your monthly manicures well in advanced?
- Yearly layout: What day does Halloween fall on this year? Don't worry, we got you.
Grids and blank page: The back of the planner is your playground. Bullet journal, flow chart, write or draw to your hearts desire.
- Convenient back pocket: Got stickers, love letter or sticky notes? You can put 'em back here.