The MSTRPLN Digital Planner is the perfect planner for those tethered to their electronics. All our digital planners are compatable with GoodNotes or any PDF reader and can be used on any tablet like an iPad, smart phone or smart notebook. Our digital organizers allow you to keep tabs on your schedule and to-do lists without having to carry around another book.
What to know:
- Compatible with GoodNotes and any PDF reader
- Shaded tabs for easy navigation between months and categories
- Monday start date
- 2 download limit
- If you're new to digital downloads and using GoodNotes, this is a great beginner tutorial from our friend Mrs. Call's Campers
- If you're exporting the digital planner to GoodNotes or Notability on your iPad, it's recommended that you save your PDF to your "Files" on your iPad, then go into your app and import the PDF into the app from your "Files" folder.
- The digital planner is not designed for iPhone or Android use.
- If your digital planner is experiencing delays, check to see that you're using the latest version of your notetaking app or PDF annotating/markup app. Delays may also be a result of your device reaching storage capacity. Lastly, delays are expected are more elements are added.
- Any other questions, please check the Help & Instruction tab in your digital planner or reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO REFUNDS on digital or printable downloads. Please make sure this purchase is right for you.
- 2021 Dated Planner
- 2022 Dated Planner
- 2021 Academic Planner
- Undated Planner